Monday, June 8, 2009

Piling up the activities

I really need to write on this blog more instead of piling up the activities until, like today, there is just too much to write about. I'll leave the other activities and pictures for another day. The main reason for the pile up is that my computer is down (where I usually download all of my pics) so I finally had to just download them onto the lap top since I didn't have any memory space left on the camera :( Well, these activities are totally out of order...but I really don't like having to move them around...so we will just have to live with out of order events:):)
We celebrated my sister Lindsay on Friday with a birthday lunch. All the kids made Auntie a birthday picture/card and we had a special lunch.

I

Mom, Lindsay, & me




Kristina made Auntie a special birthday picture.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE LINDSAY!!! We hope you had a special day!


One day, not even sure when, when Charley took the other kids out somewhere, I was left home with Anna. Because I had quite a few half used frosting tubs in my fridge, I decided that we needed to make cupcakes to use up all the extra frosting. Anna helped me make the cupcakes and then we, of course, had to document this special Mommy and Anna time. Anna asked to take a picture of me...actually she wanted to take a picture of every step of putting the cupcakes in the oven...along with a silly face picture...but I will spare you those pictures and just put one on here:)
A very proud-of-herself Anna, holding our cupcakes.


Good Job Anna! Those cupcakes were yummy!



For Memorial Day, we went to the A's game as a family. We had a really fun time. I told Charley that I think that was the most relaxing and non-stressful game that I have been to (as a family). It was just really nice. Thankfully they won and we got to leave the Coliseum to the Celebration song. Let's GO OAKLAND!!!


JOSEPH DAVID SHAPIRO - 8lbs. 21 in.
Another exciting thing that happened on May 21st, was that Joseph David Shapiro was born to Noad and Sharyn Shapiro. We watched Elli and Nessya while Noad and Sharyn went to the hospital and little Joey came REALLY quick. Only about 2 1/2 hours after they got to the hospital. PTL! He is SUCH a cutie. All my kids have enjoyed holding him.
Joshua holding baby Joey.


Elli, Sharyn, and Baby Joseph

Congratulations Noad, Sharyn, Ellianna, and Nessya! You have been given a GIFT!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It was great to hear a little about your lives recently!!! I really miss you on Facebook..... but do understand you pulling out! It is a time consumer!
Love y'all!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Joey just PRECIOUS!!! Also, that is the most adorable pic of Anna with the cupcakes! =) How fun!