Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 90th Grandma!

The girls and I went down to Arroyo Grande last weekend for my Grandma's 90th birthday. It was such a special treat to be able to spend time with both my Grandma and Grandpa. Can you believe that my Grandpa is 95? They both look amazing!


We took a little trip to Pismo Beach and looked around at the tide pools to see what sea creatures we could see. Oh...YES I did cut my hair...and...I'm getting used to the look:)



The girls with GG Pa


We went to the Olive Garden for Grandma's birthday.
Grandma, Jamie, and Ashley


We went to The Barn which is right near Avila Beach. It was a lot of fun! We got to feed the animals and we were even able to see some babies.


These baby goats were so cute! We stayed by them for a long time because they were so fun to watch. My girls wanted to ask someone if they could hold them.


Me and the girls :)


It is always hard to say good bye...and there were tears. :( I love them so much!

....but there was also laughing:):)

No comments: