Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Abby!!

Well, I started this post on June 23rd, and it is now July 8th. YIKES!! Much to catch up on.
We celebrated Abby's 9th Birthday this year with a garden party. We've done a garden party before and it was a lot of fun.

Abby wanted me to make a chocolate cake with a flower on top...so this is my rendition of her request. I tried to write "Happy Birthday Abby" on it...but I only got to about the "P" and had to take the lettering off because it looked so awful. Chocolate frosting is very forgiving to lettering mistakes :)

All of the kids were given a pot to decorate. They looked so cute! Then, I made up a treasure hunt that they went on. The treasure (which was found in our mailbox) was a bunch of flowers that we let them choose from to put in their pots. So fun!

Happy 9th Birthday Abby!! You sure are a blessing to us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby, love you!