Saturday, August 9, 2008

Take me out to the ball game

Sometimes Charley gets tickets to the baseball game. Usually they are to an Oakland A's game (which we LOVE since we are huge A's fans), but tonight they were for the Giants game. We were in the nosebleed seats. I must admit that I am spoiled. Most of the seats he gets are literally closer to the field than the players and I LIKE sitting there. Who wouldn't? Although a lot of the time I'm more involved in talking to the person next to me than watching the game:):)
Tonight we took the ferry from Oakland over to San Francisco. IT WAS COOLLDD and windy! Can you tell by Anna's and my hair? It's a blowin' in the wind. I made sure that we all had on our A's paraphernalia so the Giants fans would know that we were definitely A's fans.
Anna started it:):) but we were kind of silly on our way over to the game.

Caleb can cross his eyes the best of anyone that I have seen.


Joshua and Mommy - Say Cheese!



It was a fun family night! Oh yeah...the Giants lost to the Dodgers. Don't ask me the score or how the game was...I wasn't watching:) at least I wasn't watching the game...I was watchin' those cute children of mine:):)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hey Stacey. I saw your message. You were right about the 350 degrees. Good guess! I just fixed it on the blog. : ) I'll have to get you to post if you're interested. Just send me your email address. I'm glad you liked the apricot chicken. It is one of our favorites. I just made the stuffing bake for the first time this week. It was really good.