Saturday, August 30, 2008

My sweet little boys

Excuse me as I reminisce:) Look at those two little peanuts! We used to call them Buddy and Pally. Joshua is on the left and Caleb is on the right...and yes...I've always been able to tell them apart.


These seats were a lifesaver!


How funny is this picture!? Poor Joshua:(


silly boys




A Daddy and his boys. In this picture, we were at Koinonia for a church retreat. We were having potato sack races.




Having fun with my bro:)



"That jelly was yuuummmmyyyy mommy!"


I am so thankful for these boys. What a blessing they are!
As their Kindergarten year comes to an end, I just want to say how pleased I am (and a bit proud too) of what they have learned this year. My little boys are official readers!! Woo Hoo!! Super Job boys!

(more reminiscing to come:):)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw.. how adorable! I'm looking forward to having them in Sunday School class starting next week. Yay!! (: