Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jodie's Bridal Shower

Today was Jodie's day. We (my mom, sister and I) went to my cousin Jodie's bridal shower. It was so much fun to see friends and family that we don't get to see that often.

We had a really nice brunch put on by Kelly and Michelle. Ashley was there too and it was good to see her. She goes back to Azusa Pacific soon for her junior year. Wasn't she just the baby of the family? Time seems to be flying by without me realizing it. It was fun to see Michelles little guy Jack. What a cutie! Also, it was fun to catch up with Jacks grandma Carol Widman. She and her late husband used to go to Fairhaven and she and I worked together in the crib room when I was about 10.
Michelle (Brown) Widman and Kelly Brown


Cousin Ashley and Lindsay


Cousin Jodie and Stacey



Cousin Jodie and Auntie Terri Milburn




Michelle with little Jack and mother in law Carol Widman






No comments: