Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Picnic

Every year we usually have a Cousins Tea where my aunt puts together a nice tea for all the gals in the family. This year, instead of the Tea, we had a picnic. It was a lot of fun to see family members that we definitely don't get to see enough during the year. Of course "Cousin Gwen" was added to the family gathering and the kids ran her ragged...or was it the other way around? Actually, it was probably both! Boy were we tired by the end of the day (I think Mom more than anybody!) And...unfortunately...most of us look like lobsters as I didn't put any sunscreen on my whiter than white children or myself. ("Bad Mommy!":( )

Caleb walking Gwen


The Epps kids with Aunt Fern



Stacey and GrandMam


Auntie Binky and Anna



Cousins Kayla and Joanne




Auntie, Joshua, & Grandma



Cousins Katrina and Heidi with Abby

No comments: