Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Gruss!!


OK..this is going to be the longest post I've ever posted I think. This past weekend, my dad, mom, sister and I travelled down to Arroyo Grande for the wedding of my cousin Courtney to Ryan Gruss. It felt like old times...my sister and I in the back seat, driving down to Grandma's. I did miss Charley and the kids though:( I have now been down to Arroyo Grande 3 times in the past year...I think that is a record! It was a very pretty outside wedding with very pretty flowers and a beautiful bride!:) The only bad think about an outside wedding is the sun in your eyes when you're trying to smile for a picture. Ahh..that blue-eyed curse strikes again!
Me, Lindsay, and my mom


These boys (cousins of the bride) have a special place in my moms heart as she took care of them for about a week when their mom died in a tragic car accident about 12 years ago.
Greg, Kathleen Santucci (the boys grandma), my mom Carol, and Jonathan


Cousins Ashley & Jamie and Josh


Cousin Eric bringing Grandma in with Grandpa in the background


Eric and Auntie Claire (Mother of the Bride)


Uncle Tom and Courtney


Courtney's uncle, Peter Santucci, did the wedding. About 34 years ago, he and I were ring bearer and flower girl in my Uncle Tom and Aunt Claire's wedding.


"Introducing, for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Gruss!!"


Siblings!! Tom, Pete, & Carol


Grandma and Grandpa


Me with Aunt Helen and Aunt Mary (my Grandpa's sisters)


Mom & Grandma


What a cool Grandma I have!! ;);)


Courtney is the second cousin in the past year that has gotten married. We go to another cousins wedding on August 1st. Are there going to be any other cousins getting married any time soon??? Anyone? Anyone? Hint..Hint....Nudge...Nudge :):) Just kiddin. Wait on the Lord. His timing is ALWAYS perfect...and BEST!
Cousin Jamie and Josh


Uncle Pete & Auntie Terri



Cousins Ashley and Jodie


The Milburn Cousins! Eric, Jodie, Ashley, Jamie, Courtney, Stacey, & Lindsay


Ryan and Courtney waiting to get roasted...err...I mean, toasted :)


My Grandma would kill me if she knew I put this picture up, but since she doesn't have a computer...and no one is going to tell her...I think I am safe. So funny and sooo Grandma!:)
Grandma dancing with Jamie


Grandma dancing with her "baby" Tom


The Epps/Williams Family
Stacey, Bryn, Carol, & Lindsay

Courtney, Ryan, Grandma, & Grandpa


Wow!! I can't believe we actually got this picture! AND...it is good of almost everyone! What a special picture. The whole Milburn clan. What a rich heritage I have! I am so thankful to the Lord for them. I won't try and write all of the names as they are all in the preceding pictures.
Congratulations Ryan and Courtney!! May the Lord truly bless your life together as you live and work together for Him.

No comments: