Tuesday, July 21, 2009

An Epps "Shower/Tea Party" for Heidi

We celebrated a special cousin this past week. Heidi is getting married! We had a little "tea party" for her...although we didn't have hot tea since it was a VERY hot day. We had iced tea instead :) We are SOOO happy for her that the Lord has brought a special someone into her life that she can now share her life with. BUT....we are VERY sad that that special someone lives so far away!! We will miss you Heidi! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to make a yearly trip to Mariposa to visit you. Another good reason why we should go to Yosemite next summer!:):)

I brought out my china for the occasion...which I don't think I've EVER done since I've had kids. The kids were wondering where I got it. Pretty sad :( We had little tea sandwiches...chicken salad, egg salad, pb&j, and cucumber and cream cheese. I also make a big fruit salad and then lemon cake for dessert. Everything tasted so yummy!

Heidi and Me:)



No comments: