Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Night with Friends


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Excuse me as I cry...my friends are leaving in a few days to go back to Nicaragua.:(:(
We had a fun night together last night. Dinner, dessert, lots of excited children, and lots of chatting and sharing. How I wish we lived closer but thankfully with the internet, we can at least stay in semi-constant touch. I have one more visit to Starbucks with Betsy on Thursday night (while the kids are at Awana). Looking forward to that! For those of you that don't know, Betsy discipled me in my early college days and was also a bridesmaid in my wedding.
Goodbye dear friends! We will miss you terribly! :(:(



Well here is our first family picture with Buster as a part of our family. Didn't turn out too bad if I do say so myself. ;)



Megan came over last week and was able to spend the night and a day with Kristina and Abby. I think that is the first friend that the girls have had over to spend the night. I tried to keep the boys out of the girls way as much as possible, cause, well,,,,you know how boys can be sometimes. They are just a bit more rough and tumble than the girlies. Thus, the black eye that Joshua is sporting in the family picture above. Nobody is quite sure how it happened...but it is narrowed down to Caleb or Anna. Go figure! It must not have hurt him that much, because I didn't hear any whining or crying because of it.

No comments: