Wednesday, November 12, 2008

90 years young

Yesterday we celebrated my Grandmam's 90th birthday. Wow...I hope I look just as good as she does when I hit 90! My aunt had an open house where friends and family came to celebrate my Grandmam (the Welsh way of saying Grandma).
My Uncle Doug even came from Colorado to celebrate.

Binky, Doug, Betty (Grandmam), Bryn


Stacey, Bryn, Grandmam, Carol, Lindsay


Grandmam with all the Epps Kiddos:)


My Aunt Fern (my Grandpa's sister) and Grandmam

So glad we could be there with you Grandmam and celebrate your special day! We love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby's so funny! Does she have a crown on or a headband?

Epps Clan said...

It's a crown. I told her she could wear whatever she wanted to...and this is what she chose:):) Not quite sure why the crown got in the outfit...maybe because we were going to a party.

Anonymous said...

hehe...thats cute! :)