Saturday, November 15, 2008

11 and 4

Well it was an exciting day in the Epps household today. Today was Charley's and my 11th anniversary! Wow...I can hardly believe we've been married that long....weren't we just in college....didn't we just graduate from high school.:):) I love you more than ever Hon! We went to Horatios for dinner tonight which was a lot of fun until I felt like I was going to get sick after eating. We did take a walk at the Marina...but that was about all I could handle. Ugghh:(


Today was also Anna's 4th Birthday. Four years ago today I had that sweet faced little girl on my anniversary...what better gift could you ask for??

This is her new silly face that she does quite a bit lately. She is such a silly girl sometimes and it's fun just watching her be funny.


We had some of her friends and their parents over and also some family members. Uncle Pat came over in his police car and let the kids get in it. That was a fun and unexpected surprise!

First, we had all the kids make their own mini pizzas.


Then..they got to decorate their own cupcakes with all sorts of yummies....gummi bears, m&m's, sprinkles, and jelly bellies. They were so creative and did a great job!


And then of course...presents...and then the group picture.


I tell the kids that if they do a nice "smiling" picture, that they can do a silly picture next.......

Happy 4th Birthday Peanut!! We are so thankful to the Lord Jesus for you. You are a special blessing to all of us!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were feeling sick.:(
Time flies!! I remember when Charlie brought you to visit our church before you were married and when I would look at you during the meetings you would always wink at me;) hehe...we remember the funniest little things. Happy Anniversary!! :)

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary!!! Yes, time flies by soooo fast! I'm so thankful to the Lord for your lives, you have been a great blessing to me over the years! By the way, you don't happen to have the "Boz" DVDs for the kids, do you? Anna's funny face reminds of one on those movies and my kids love to do them!:)

Epps Clan said...

Thanks for the anniversary wishes:)
Rachel: I've never heard of the "Boz" videos before. How was your time in Gomez?
Allie: Were you about 12 at the time when Charley started bringing me? That's funny. Twenty something girls/women make such an impression on the little girls. I remember someone else at Calvary, who will remain nameless, who was "in awe" of me when I first started coming. What a great opportunity to push a little girls eyes to the Lord by your Godly example! Just something to keep in mind:):)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was 12 or 13, and you did make a big impression on me. Thanks for the reminder to be a good example to the young girls. By the way, I wink at Abby now when she looks at me during the meetings. ;):)