Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lots!!

Where do I start? I guess since I can't find my pictures in this computer..grrrr....I will just write. SOOO much has been happening lately. My great Aunt Florence is going through chemo..and struggling. My grandparents are just getting older and need more assistance. My Aunt Binky just found out that she has cancer and is going to go through cancer treatment. And...to top it all off...my Great Uncle Bob passed away in the midst of all of this. So much! Sometimes my brain has felt so jumbled up lately with so much that I thought it would burst! A verse that I LOVE that I have been clinging to is "When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the ROCK that is higher than I." Such EXCELLENT advice. No need to take on the troubles and overwhelming thoughts all by myself. My ROCK wants me to give them to Him. What better hands could they be in??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Stacey!