Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy belated 7th Birthday Joshua and Caleb!

In my last post, I wrote that I didn't think that there was anything really exciting to write about....UH....HEEELLLLOOOOO! Stacey.........just your boy's 7th BIRTHDAY!!!! I guess I have an excuse since I was so sick on their birthday that I don't even think I saw them until the late afternoon that day.
Happy (belated posting of your) Birthday boys!! We love you so much and are so thankful to the Lord Jesus that He gave us 2!!:):) You are both so precious to us!


The other day Joshua was talking about a field trip that we went on last year to John Muir's house in Martinez. He said, "We went to John Muir's house....but he wasn't there." :):) Below is a picture of the kids in front of John Muir's house.


This morning I was sorting laundry in front of the boys room and was able to eavesdrop on a conversation between them.

Caleb: "Tomorrow is Flag Day!"
Joshua: "Flag Day? What's flag day?"
Caleb: "It's a day when you say "God Bless America" and all that stuff"
**When I looked at the boys calendar today, I read that it was MEXICAN Flag Day:):)

As you can imagine, I had to run downstairs (smiling all the way of course) to quick write it down so I wouldn't forget it. SO CUTE!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Lincoln Brewster song you have on your blog! He's got some great music! :)